Bajra Til Tikki was often made by mom during winters . Recently I was in Bombay and mom made these for me. I wanted to share this healthy sweet recipe with you all.
- Bajra flour - 2cups
- Grated Jaggery - 1cup
- Sesame seeds - 1tbsp
- Oil as required
- 2 cups water
- Add grated jaggery in 2cups of water and let it stay for 10 minutes , once its completely mixed with water . strain it and keep the Jaggery water aside.
- In a bowl take Bajra flour , add Jaggery water and sesame seeds .Mix it well . The Consistency of this mixture should be dough like .
- Divide the dough into small balls and press it into round circles.
- Heat oil in a kadai/Wok for deep frying on medium flame.
- Fry Bajra balls in kadhai on a medium flame. Cook till both sides become brownish.
- Serve it hot.This can be even stored and it stays fresh for 3 to 4 days.