Ragi – is rich in calcium, fibre, protein, iron and other minerals. It is a low fat cereal and most of the fat are in the unsaturated form. There are various dishes prepared for Ragi like upma , idli , dosa and son on.The below recipe is made by adding Ragi and grated Oinion it's from one of my mom's repository and it surely makes a healthy and filling breakfast.
- 1 cup Ragi flour
- 1 medium Onion grated
- salt as per tatse
- I green chili finely chopped
- 2 spoons of curd
- water for kneading the dough
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- oil for cooking
- Add all the ingredients and knead it to a soft dough.
- heat a pan , grease it with oil .
- Now make equal size balls of the dough and make small chapatis wit your hand by applying little oil to your palms. as Ragi chapatis can break easily.
- Transfer it to the pan and cook it on a low flame . Once done flip it over and cook the other side.
- Ragi chapatis can be enjoyed with curd , pickle or ketchup.