Did you know that radish greens are edible? When you buy radishes, make sure you don’t throw out the greens! The radish greens are Edible, and this super-easy recipe turns the radish leaves into a healthy side dish!
- 1 bunch radish greens
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp of Mustard oil / or any cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- I Green Chili choped
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- Wash the radish greens, then chop them.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds ,green chili and garlic to this and let it simmer for few seconds.
- Add radish greens to the frying pan, and cook, stirring periodically, until they wilt (about 2 minutes).
- Remove the sauteed radish greens from the frying pan and serve.