Corn Tikki Patties has been my hot favorite . Corn is also referred as Makai or Bhutta In India. This is is simple to make. The ingredients required for Corn Tikki Patties Recipe is easily available in your kitchen. You could eat this Corn Tikki Patties Recipe as starter of light snack.
- 2 cup boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ka dana)
- 1 cup boiled
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 3 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onions
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp of chat masala
- 1 tsp roasted powdered cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions. Shape each portion into even sized round and flatten the rounds to make tikkis.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each tikki over a high flame, using a little oil until both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.