Bombay Sandwich | Bread Sandwich |Vegetable Sandwich , though there are many versions this one always bring my childhood memories back , My mom used to make this quick and easy sandwich and me and my brother used to enjoy .
Recently my mom had come to my place and I told her I want to have the sandwich which she used to prepare when we were kids and there it was :) ( one always feel so pampered when moms are around ..you have to just tell them what you want to eat and they make sure they make it for you :)) )
This is simple and quick sandwich one can even toast the bread slices but it tastes good even without toasting.
1. Green Chutney / Coriander Chutney (here is the recipe for it Corainder Chutney)
2.Butter ( I've used white butter which my mom made at home )
3. Boiled potato cut in thin slices
4.Tomato cut in thin slices
5.Cucumber cut in thin slices
6.(optional) Onion cut in thin slices
- Cut the potatoes, cucumber, tomatoes, and onions into thin slices.
- Spread a tablespoon of green chutney onto each of the four of the bread slices and butter on the other four slices.
- Layer slices of potato, cucumber, tomato and onion over the chutney and add Tomato Ketchup over it
- Cover each with a buttered slice of bread and enjoy :)