Crispy Baingan is a simple recipe which can server as a side dish.
- 6 , 7 small brinjals cut into 1/4 "" round sclices
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric /Haldi powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt/Namak
- 2-3 tbsp of Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
For Coating the Brinjals :-
- 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp of Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp fennel Seeds powder/ Sauf powder
- 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of Salt and 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder on both sides of sliced Eggplant and keep it aside.
- Coat each side of Eggplant with Coating mixture given above
- Heat oil in a pan and added the coated Eggplant slices cook on a medium flame until both sides turn light brown.
- Sprinkle it with Chat Masala , Server Hot