Carrot and Peas is quite a popular sabzi which is made in north India .It's tasty and very easy to make.Hope you give it a try and like it too.
- 200 gms Carrot ( 2 cups of Carrot)
- 100 gms Peas ( 1 cup Peas)
- 1/2 cup fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp grated Ginger
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds ( Jeera)
- 1/4 tsp heeng ( asafotedia)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder ( Dhaniya Powder)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder ( haldi powder)
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder ( amchoor powder)
- salt as per taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wash Carrots and chop it into small pieces, wash coriander leaves and keep it aside.
- Add oil in a pan , once warm then add cumin seeds, heeng and ginger , saute it for a minute on a slow flame.
- Add chopped carrots , peas salt and Turmeric powder and saute it for 2 min.
- Now add water and close it with a lid for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked add Coriander powder , red chili powder, garam masala and Amchur powder, mix it well .Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with Coriander Leaves.
- Gajar Matar is ready .
- Enjoy it with chapatis.