Its been months since I posted any new recipe , finally I decided to post this amazing tangy ,healthy chutney recipe which can be had with Dosas , Idlis and much more.
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 2 medium size onions
- 100 gms of cilantro / corainder
- 7-8 pods of garlic
- 2 spoons of grated ginger
- 1 tbsp of oil
- salt as per taste
- 10-12 curry leaves
- Wash all the vegetables properly and chop it into big chunks ( as we will make it into a soft paste later using a mixer)
- Add oil in a pan and put all the veggies in it.
- On a medium flame, keep on stirring it frequently so as the veggies don't get burnt .
- let it get cooked for about 15 minutes.Add salt to this mixture.
- Now keep it aside for a while and let it cool down . Once done then make a soft paste of the veggies using a mixer.
- Our healthy tangy chutney is ready to be relished