I'm so fond of spinach and eggs so I just thought of putting both together and what came out?? a healthy yummy breakfast .I topped it up with a spoonful of Salsa ,not only looked awesome but tasted heaven :)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 large cup of Spinach leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp of freshly ground pepper
- salt for taste
- 1 tbsp of Salsa
- 2 toasted bread
- In a pan add oil and spread it evenly , now add chopped garlic to this and let it cook for about a minute.
- Add Spinach leaves along with freshly ground pepper to this .Mix it well and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add a egg on the spinach leaves and cover it with a lid , once the egg is set in about 2-3 minutes, sprinkle little salt on it and gently transfer it to a plate.
- Top it up with a spoonful of salsa and have it along with toasted bread.
Linking this recipe to ABC"s Egg Recipe