Bell Pepper/ capsicum add zing to any veggie whether its pasta , eggs or anything. I tried making Bell pepper with tomato and Paneer / cottage cheese minus the onion and it came out pretty well.I just simply loved the color of my veggie :) .Here is the recipe for it.
In a Pan add oil, once warm add cumin seeds, minced garlic and ginger and 1 green chili chopped and cook it for about a minute.
Add chopped Bell pepper along with 1 chopped tomato and spices .Cook till both veggies are cooked.
Add Paneer to this and mix well.
Our sabzi is ready.
Recipe Details :-
- 100 gms of Paneer / Cottage Cheese cut in cubes.
- 2 medium sized Capsicum chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp of garam masala
- In a pan add oil , once warm add cumin seeds, green chili , garlic and ginger, cook it for about a minute.
- Add chopped Tomato and Capsicum to the mixture along with all spices, let the veggies get cooked.
- Once add Paneer cubes to this .Serve it hot with chapatis.