Cauliflower with Capsicum makes a great recipe to be relished.It's easy and fast to make.
- 1 Medium Sized Cauliflower
- 1 large Capsicum
- 1 Medium Sized Onions
- 2 Medium Sized Tomatoes
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 Tsp asafotedia powder
- 1 tsp freshly chopped ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Dhania Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Amchoor Powder (dry Mango Powder)
- salt To Taste
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Cut Cauliflower into florets, clean it properly and boil it in pressure cooker up to 1 whistle .
- adding 2 tablespoon of water, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan ,after it is hot ,add cumin seeds, asafotedia powder and Ginger, stir it for about 1 minute .
- now add chopped onions & sauté till it turns light brown,add tomatoes and cook till onions & tomatoes together form a fine paste – add little salt and turmeric powder,so the onions will be cooked faster .
- Now add the Capsicum strips, stir for few minutes,add all spices ,and cook in a low flame till the vegetables are cooked.
- Now Add boiled Cauliflower in this mixture.Sir well and cook it for about 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Our Cauliflower Capsicum Sabji is ready to be served.