We were at Dominos few days back and ordered green Salad, It tasted real good with the salad dressing on it. I wanted to try it at home as well , so on my next visit to Stop and Shop I tried to get all the necessary stuff and made this wonderful salad. It can be had as a mid morning , evening snack or along with Dinner.The Salad dressing used by me are Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad dressing and
Yogurt Dressing.One can use any as per their taste and liking.
I made my salad by adding these Veggies..( Organic grape tomatoes, lettuce , cabbage, shredded carrot, 2 jalapenos chopped, 1 /2 cucumber, boiled broccoli and boiled peas)
Take a pan ad mix all the veggies ,
Add Bread crumbs to make your salad cruncy ( you can even skip it if you don't like it)
Finally top it up with salad dressing and serve.
Recipe Details :-
- 7-8 Organic grape tomatoes,
- 1 cup cabbage.
- 1 cup baby lettuce leaves
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 5-6 florets of Broccoli
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad dressing
- Yogurt Dressing.
- Wash all the veggies and keep it aside.
- Boil Broccoli and peas and keep it aside.
- Mix all the veggies in a pan.Add Bread crumbs to this to make it crunchy.
- Just before serving add the salad dressing.
- Mix well and serve.