Mint Coriander is a lovely chutney made of cilantro and mint , it can be used on sandwich can be had with dosas idlis, here is the recipe for it
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander/cilantro leaves
- 2 green chili chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger
- salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- In a food processor, combine the cilantro, mint leaves, ginger,chili and water . Process to a fine paste, adding enough water to achieve a thick sauce.
- Mix salt and lime juice in the chutney.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.