I have been to few Mexican places around Boston and tasted this wonderful Avocado Dip, "Guacamole" .It has creamy and tangy flavour to it and made from ripe Avocados.I searched the Internet for its recipe and found quite a many I tried out this one and it came out amazing.Its a must try if you haven't tasted it yet.
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeneos finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Coarsely-ground pepper to taste
- Corn chips or Corn Tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno, and lime juice, set it aside.
- Dice the avocado and mash it a bit, add to the tomato mixture, gently stir together.
- Add cumin seeds, cilantro, salt, and pepper to the tomato/avocado mixture; stir until blended.
- Set at least 10 minute for the flavors to blend before serving.
- Serve with your favorite chips.