- When you go out in sun, remember that your lips can get sunburned too.So use lipbalms or lipstics thta contain sunscreen.
- When you lift heavy objects, bend your knees don't bend your waist.
- Do not take Vitamins just before
sleeping at night.Your body will not digest it easily.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so don't skip it.
- Don't dwell on problems that out of your control.Stress is one the worst enemies - so avoid it!
- When you're outdoors, wear sunglasses that protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays.
- If you find you're having trouble with your memory, try writing things down.
- Patience is a virtue - and good for you, too.
- Drink a glass of warm milk at bedtime if you're having
trouble falling asleep.
- An Apple a day may reduce your
- If you feel nauseated , have some tea with ginger.Ginger is a wonderful
remedy forthis condition, and it can also relieve pain caused by swelling.
- To Keep cholesterol consumption down, avoid egg yolks.When a recipe calls for a whole egg, you might try using two egg whites instead.
- Don't let your chronological age lessen your activities- age is just a number after all.
- After a bath or shower don't dry yourself too much.Then , while you're still damp , rub a lotion over your body to keep
your skinsoft and supple.
- Hot bath can relieve stress! When your body is tense, the
blood flowto your extremities is reduced;hot water restores circulation, and will make you feel much better.
- On long car rides , get out of the car frequently and walk around. Your back will thank you.
- Try listening to some music this can in alleviating stress.
- Fragrances last longer in
warmerareas of body. so it is best to apply scent to the pulse points ( behind the ear , on the wrist)
- Using slow , controlled movements when exercising on machines or with weights is safer and far more effective for strengthening muscles than moving quickly.
heart burnis troubling you, drink a glass of lukewarm water.
- Do something nice for someone today.You'll be amazed how good it makes you feel.
- Wake up each day filled with optimism, positive thoughts and bountiful energy.