I had never seen Dill ( Soya,Shephu) in Boston markets, other day my husband went to Stop and Shop and got a bundle of Dill, I was left with questions as what I'm going to make out of it,for one day it was lying in my refrigerator.So I thought I better cook it before it gets spoiled.I googled it and came across various Dill recipes including Dill with Potato,I made few changes to it and gave it a try, result was good ,here is the recipe for it.Hope you all like it and try it yourself
- 1 bundle Dill leaves
- 1 Potato
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 3-4 green chili finely chopped
- salt as required
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wash and drain Dill leaves.
- Boil the potato and cut it in to pieces
- Heat oil in a pan/wok,add cumin seeds and let it sputter.
- Add the potatoes and saute for some time.
- Add turmeric and stir for a minute.
- Add Dill leaves, crushed garlic and green chillies at this stage.
- Stir and add salt.
- Let it cook for about 5-7 mins on a low flame
- Serve with Chapatis