Carrot and peas pulao is very simple and it hardly takes any time to cook it.here is the recipe for it.
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Peas
- 2 carrot diced into cubes
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup french beans
- 2-3 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves
- 4-5 whole black pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Wash the rice and keep it aside.
- Now in pressure cooker add oil, once heated add bay leaf, cloves and pepper to it and let it cook for about 2 mins.
- Add washed rice to it , cook for about 2 mins on a slow flame by stirring it in between.
- Add peas, carrot , french beans and salt to this mixture, mix it well.
- Add water to this, cover the lid of cooker and cook for about 1 whistle, then switch off the flame.
- Let it stay covered for about 10 mins.
- Serve it hot.