Cabbage paratha recipe is simple made by adding cabbage and seasoning to the wheat flour. It is a quick breakfast recipe and are best enjoyed with a bowl of fresh curd.
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- salt to taste
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp chopped green chili finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- ghee/ oil for cooking
- Combine the cabbage with little salt and keep aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze the excess water from the cabbage.
- Mix Cabbage, dough, salt, coriander and green chili together, knead into a soft dough, using very little water.
- Roll out chapati using little flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.