Its a snack which all of us munch and pop while watching movies: Pop corn. A home made, easy to cook pop corn and its fresh.Thanks Ankur for sharing your recipe with me :)
- 1 cup Corn seeds (make sure they are for pop corn)
- 1/4 spoon turmeric powder
- Black salt (if possible), if not normal salt to taste.
- Put some butter into cooker while its heating on medium flame. Alternatively oil can also be used.
- Once butter melts and cooker is heated, put the corn seeds, turmeric and salt in it and shake / stir it well so that all corns and butter is spread equally.
- Cover the lid of cooker leaving a small opening for steam to flow out. This is to avoid corns popping outside.
- As the pace of popping slows down, which means its done. Enjoy home made butter pop corns.