Beetroot Dry Recipe Is quick and nutritious, can be had as a salad or as a dry vegetable with chapati.
- 2 medium size Beetroot
- 2 Green chilies
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 glass of water
- Salt – to taste
- Peel the beetroot, grate it and keep it aside.
- Cut the green chili into two or three pieces and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat with oil.
- Add mustard seeds and Cumin seeds.
- When they start to crackle add curry leaves.
- Then add beetroot, green chili, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Stir it well and add 1/4 glass of water.
- Close with a lid and cook on low flame for about 10 minutes till beetroot is cooked
- Beetroot sabzi is ready.
- Serve with plain white rice, chapati or it can be had as a salad too.