- 500 gm bhindi
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 5 tablespoon besan ( gram flour )
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder ( dry mango powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon asafotedia powder
- Wash Bhindi and dry them off, divide it to lengthwise sections.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except cumin seeds and asafotedia, to this add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add oil in a pan to this add cumin seeds and asafotedia, now add bhindi to this and stir it for a while, cover it with a lid for 2 minutes and let it cook.
- Sprinkle the mixture in the bowl over Okra, cover it with a lid for about 2 minutes.
- Now open the lid and stir it and let it cook for about 10 minutes on a gentle flame.
- Serve hot as a side dish with rice / chapati / rotis.