French beans with peas is one of my favorite Sabzi, it tastes wonderful with chapati an curd.following is the recipe for it.
- French Beans 250 gms
- Boiled Peas-1 Cup
- 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- Cumin Seeds-1 tsp
- ginger 1 tsp finely shredded
- asafoetida (Heeng)1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder-1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt-To Taste
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Wash and cut french beans into small pieces, boil it in pressure cooker for about 2 whistles.
- Heat the oil in the pan, to this add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ginger paste, asfotedia and garlic cloves.Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled french beans to this and cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, salt , red chilli powder and coriander powder, stir it properly and cook it for for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled peas to this, stir it and cover it with a lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes on a gentle flame.
- French beans and peas sabzi is ready, relish it with curd and chapati.