This is a tasty salad recipe made from carrot and Tomatoes.
- 2 small carrots
- 1 tomato
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- green coriander for garnish
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon asafotedia
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- salt as per taste
- Clean the carrots and shred it.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces
- Add oil in a pan, once its heated up add cumin seeds and asafotedia.
- To this add curry leaves and green chilies
- Add carrot to this mixture and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir it for about 1 minute, to this add sugar and salt.
- Garnish it with freshly cut coriander leaves.