This is a popular Indian recipe served with chapatis / rotis.Potato adds a unique taste to this vegetable and the aroma of capsicum and onions is sure to lure you.
- 2 Capsicums
- 1 Potato
- 1 Large chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mango or amchur powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- Wash Capsicum, Potato and Onion into vertical pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions it till it turns golden brown, take it out in a bowl.
- Repeat the same process with potatoes and keep it aside
- Add Cumin seeds to oil and let it splutter add chopped capsicum to this, sprinkle salt and turmeric powder on it.Stir it well and cook it covering with a lid for about 5 minutes till it becomes tender.
- Add fried onions and potatoes to this and stir it well.
- Add Dry Mango powder, red chili powder and coriander powder to this, mix it well and cook it for about 5 minutes
- Serve hot with Rotis.