This is a wonderful appetizer made from Paneer ( Indian Cheese), tomato, onion and Bell pepper, one needs to add little salt and pepper once its cooked and it's ready.It's healthy as well as we just stir fry the vegggies.
- 250 gms of Paneer
- 2 large Capsicums
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp of oil
- Cut Paneer into cubes, stir fry it till golden brown and keep it aside.
- Cut tomatoes,capsicum and onions into pieces.
- In a non-stick cook pan add oil and let it heat.
- Once its heated add onions and stir it for about 2 minutes, then add tomatoes and finally capsicum.
- Cover it with a lid for about 10 minutes and keep on stirring it in between.
- Add paneer cubes to this, and fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on this.
- Paneer Capsicum is ready to be relished.