I was surprised when I came back home last evening, My husband had prepared a mix vegetable sabzi and it came out pretty good, the best part was that he had used just 1/2 tsp of oil.here goes the recipe for it.
- 1 small Cauliflower separated into florets
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp of oil
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1 chili finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger shredded
- In a non stick cooking pan, add the oil when its little hot add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and chili.Stir it for 2 minutes
- Add Onions, stir it till it becomes golden brown.Add all the spices.
- Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup of water cook it for 5 mins.
- Add cauliflower and capsicum.If water has dried up add 1/2 cup of water.Cover it with a lid and allow it to cook for 15 minutes.
- Keep on stirring it in between
- Mix vegetable sabzi is ready.